All across Southwestern Ontario, McFarlan Rowlands Insurance Brokers has established a culture that supports our team of more than 150 professionals so they can provide exceptional service to our clients. We value development and growth at the professional level and actively invest in our employees’ futures. We offer competitive commission-based compensation and many additional benefits to our employees.
- Responsible for renewal and servicing of an assigned group of non-complex small business accounts
- Cross-selling and up-selling to existing clients
- Growth of the assigned book of business
- Prepare detailed applications and surveys for coverages sold
- Co-ordinate with the Marketing Department on placement of Commercial Lines business
- Responsible for accounts receivable on all your accounts
- Maintain a detailed record of all sales, conversations, contracts, etc.
- At least three years of commercial insurance experience
- Current RIBO license
- In-depth knowledge of Commercial coverages and wordings in order to explain and make recommendations to clients
- Professional and personable with an excellent telephone manner
- Strong communication skills
- Self-motivated and well organized
McFarlan Rowlands offers a welcoming work environment, competitive compensation and group benefits package, matching in our Group RRSP, in-house seminars to satisfy RIBO requirements, a fitness credit, your birthday off, and a day off for community service of your choice.
Thank you for your interest in this challenging opportunity. Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org