McFarlan Rowlands Insurance Brokers offers a complete line of commercial, personal lines, life, disability, employee benefit plans and risk management services through our network of twenty offices across Southwestern Ontario. We are able to offer a broad product portfolio to provide our clients with the best coverage at the most competitive prices and benefits that are unavailable to other brokerages. Our employees are committed to providing outstanding products and unsurpassed service that, together, deliver premium value to our clients.
We offer a welcoming work environment, competitive compensation and group benefits package, matching in our Group RRSP, in-house seminars to satisfy RIBO requirements, a fitness credit, your birthday off, and a day off for community service of your choice.
Responsible for the policy and claims service of assigned section of group operations members. Ensure prompt, accurate, courteous service to our first responder membership, sales representatives and insurance companies regarding those accounts.
- Build strong and lasting relationships with assigned members.
- Provide service to assigned members on renewal and throughout the policy period; handle questions and general inquiries, recommend and provide increased limits or coverage.
- Review coverages with policyholders, recommend and up-sell coverage.
- Provide claims counseling on initial claims reports.
- Keep current with all company product offerings and changes.
- Responsible for all incoming requests regarding assigned members.
- Responsible for the quality and timeliness of all policy documentation and processing; utilizing macros for documentation on company portals.
- Responsible for accounts receivable for assigned members, adhering to corporate accounts receivable procedures.
- Ensure all abeyance items are completed through the use of follow-up lists.
- Provide backup for other group operations Account Managers, as required.
- Adhere to all system procedures and insurance company regulations.
- Other duties and special projects, as required.
- RIBO Licensed, or RIBO license eligible
- Minimum 2 years sales/service/processing experience
- Excellent customer service skills; good written and oral communication skills; organized; attention to detail; ability to prioritize; team player; accuracy in recording details
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment
- Working knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications; experience with SigXP and Applied Rating is an asset
McFarlan Rowlands is an equal opportunity employer. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and team members.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please forward your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com. Thank you for your interest in this challenging opportunity.