All across Southwestern Ontario, McFarlan Rowlands Insurance Brokers has established a culture that supports our team of more than 170 professionals so they can provide exceptional service to our clients. We value development and growth at the professional level and actively invest in our employees’ futures. We offer competitive commission-based compensation and many additional benefits to our employees.
- Actively service, maintain, and grow a personal lines book of business.
- Conduct detailed reviews of risk and underwriting information to ensure accuracy and optimal insurance solutions for your clients
- Promptly respond to client, carrier, and colleague inquiries
- Prepare & process quotes, policies, renewals, and change requests
- Review endorsements for accuracy and take action as necessary
- Recognize and realize sales opportunities where it makes sense
- Remarket personal lines policies as necessary
- Conscientious follow-up on client accounts to ensure outstanding issues are resolved
- RIBO license required
- 2-3 years Personal Lines Broker experience.
- Attention to detail; tactful; an excellent communicator
- Professional; proven track record servicing an assigned book of business.
- Remain current and develop expertise in assigned markets; stay open to new market opportunities.
- Demonstrated proficiency in relationship building and customer service.
- Working knowledge of SigXP is an asset.
McFarlan Rowlands offers a welcoming work environment, competitive compensation and group benefits package, matching in our Group RRSP, in-house seminars to satisfy RIBO requirements, a fitness credit, your birthday off, and a day off for community service of your choice.
Thank you for your interest in this challenging opportunity. Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org