While we strive to provide competitive rates to our clients, at its core McFarlan Rowlands is a service-oriented organization, committed to finding optimal coverage solutions and building positive, lasting relationships with current and prospective clients. Our primary focus is people, whether it is a client or a valued member of our staff. Due to an internal transfer, we require a Personal Lines Account Manager at our Strathroy office. Working as part of a team, you will actively service, maintain, and help grow a personal lines book of business.
• Promptly respond to client, carrier, and colleague inquiries
• Prepare & process quotes, policies, renewals, and change requests
• Review endorsements for accuracy and take action as necessary
• Conduct detailed reviews of risk and underwriting information to ensure accuracy and optimal insurance solutions for your clients
• Recognize and realize sales opportunities where it makes sense
• Remarket personal lines policies as necessary
• Conscientious follow- up on client accounts to ensure outstanding issues are resolved
• RIBO licensed required
• Minimum 2-3 years Personal Lines Broker experience
• Professional; proven track record servicing an assigned book of business
• Remain current and develop expertise in assigned markets; stay open to new market opportunities
• Demonstrate proficiency in relationship building
• Working knowledge of SigXP is an asset
We offer competitive salary plus new business commission, and a comprehensive benefits package with added perks such Group RRSP matching, your birthday off, and staff discount.
Thank you for your interest in this challenging position. Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
McFarlan Rowlands Insurance Brokers offers a complete line of commercial, personal lines, life, disability, employee benefit plans and risk management services through our network of sixteen offices across Southwestern Ontario. We are able to offer a broad product portfolio and insist upon complete independence from the insurance companies we represent so that we can provide our clients with the best coverage at the most competitive prices and benefits that are unavailable to other brokerages. We are dedicated to ensuring our professionals are on the leading edge of changes in the insurance industry. Our employees are committed to providing outstanding products and unsurpassed service that, together, deliver premium value to our clients.