McFarlan Rowlands Insurance Brokers offers a complete line of commercial, personal lines, life, disability, employee benefit plans and risk management services through our network of fifteen offices across Southwestern Ontario. We are able to offer a broad product portfolio and insist upon complete independence from the insurance companies we represent so that we can provide our clients with the best coverage at the most competitive prices and benefits that are unavailable to other brokerages. Our employees are committed to providing outstanding products and unsurpassed service that, together, deliver premium value to our clients.
We offer a welcoming work environment, competitive compensation and group benefits package, matching in our Group RRSP, in-house seminars to satisfy RIBO requirements, a fitness credit, your birthday off, and a day off for community service of your choice.
Responsible for the policy and claims service of assigned section of personal lines clients. Ensure prompt, accurate, courteous service to insureds, sales representatives and insurance companies regarding those accounts. Oversee branch operations, provide ongoing guidance for staff to create a supportive and successful work environment.
Personal Lines Account Manager
- Provide service to assigned clients on renewal and throughout the policy period; handle questions and general inquiries, recommend and provide increased limits or coverage.
- Responsible for all incoming inquiries and requested changes regarding assigned clients.
- Responsible for the quality and timeliness of all policy documentation processing; new business, renewals, endorsements, cancellations, etc.
- Record and process various claims transactions.
- Responsible for accounts receivable for assigned clients, adhering to corporate accounts receivable procedures.
- Ensure all abeyance items are completed through the use of follow-up lists.
- Solicit new personal lines business from existing accounts and provide quotations where required.
- Provide backup for other Personal Lines Account Managers as required.
- Adhere to all system procedures and insurance company regulations.
- Assist with special projects at management request.
- Tracking employee time and attendance, ensure proper office coverage
- Address employee concerns, in conjunction with HR
- Involvement in branch recruitment process, in conjunction with HR
- Conduct performance reviews for office staff
- Communicating wage increases and bonus’ to staff
- Involvement in the budgeting process for branch
- Conduct branch staff meetings, as required
- RIBO license required
- Minimum 2 years sales/service/processing experience
- Excellent customer service skills; good written and oral communication skills; organized; attention to detail; ability to prioritize; team player; accuracy in recording details
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment
- Working knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications; SigXP is an asset
HOW TO APPLY:
Please forward your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com. Thank you for your interest in this challenging opportunity.