Are you looking to advance your sales career in an exciting, changing industry? We’d like to hear from you.
All across Southwestern Ontario, McFarlan Rowlands Insurance Brokers has established a culture that supports our team of more than 150 professionals so they can provide exceptional service to our clients. We value development and growth at the professional level and actively invest in our employees’ futures. We offer competitive compensation and many additional benefits to our employees.
D.A. Kurt Insurance Brokers, a division of McFarlan Rowlands, is looking to expand the Kitchener office, located in the heart of Belmont Village. We are a rapidly growing company and a leading specialist in group insurance throughout Ontario.
As a Business Development Advisor in group sales, you’d be joining a team of driven professionals who operate with a people-first attitude to ensure their clients are provided with insurance coverage that best suits their needs. There is no cold-calling associated with this position, as we provide all inbound sales leads through our group partnerships.
• Evaluate client needs and provide insurance advice.
• Provide home and auto insurance quotes and close sales to achieve targets.
• Write new business policies and prepare documentation for insurers.
• Keep current on industry changes, underwriting rules, and company procedures.
• Maintain knowledge about our broad range of insurance products and services.
• Respond to prospect inquiries and document all relevant communications.
• 2 to 3 years of personal lines insurance experience.
• Current RIBO license.
• Strong documentation, organizational and time management skills.
• Possession of, or working towards, an industry designation.
• Previous experience working in a call centre environment.
• Experience with CRM tools (example: Salesforce), Keal/SigXP & company portals.
We offer competitive compensation, including salary plus a commission package. Corporate benefits including ongoing professional development support, in-house seminars to satisfy RIBO requirements, a fitness credit, and paid days off to celebrate your birthday or volunteer for a community service that is important to you.
If you are ready to take a step forward in your career, please forward your resume and cover letter to email@example.com