McFarlan Rowlands Insurance Brokers offers a complete line of commercial, personal lines, life, disability, employee benefit plans and risk management services through our network of fifteen offices across Southwestern Ontario. We are able to offer a broad product portfolio and insist upon complete independence from the insurance companies we represent so that we can provide our clients with the best coverage at the most competitive prices and benefits that are unavailable to other brokerages. Our employees are committed to providing outstanding products and unsurpassed service that, together, deliver premium value to our clients.
We offer a welcoming work environment, competitive compensation and group benefits package, matching in our Group RRSP, in-house seminars to satisfy RIBO requirements, a fitness credit, your birthday off, and a day off for community service of your choice.
Primary function of this position is to provide administrative support for the Group Operations sales team.
- Assist in processing new business applications including report ordering, data entry and billing
- Prepare insurance binder letters, liability slips and other required forms and documents
- Evaluate and ensure data accuracy in company portals and broker management system
- Ensure all new business abeyance items are completed
- Perform special projects at management request
- Minimum one year personal lines insurance experience
- RIBO license preferred
- Ability to become proficient on multiple insurance company platforms
- Strong customer service skills, good written and oral communication skills; organized with attention to detail.
- Open to new challenges and willing to grow with the company
McFarlan Rowlands is an equal opportunity employer. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and team members.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please forward your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com. Thank you for your interest in this challenging opportunity.