Are you looking to advance your sales career in an exciting, changing industry? We’d like to hear from you.
All across Southwestern Ontario, McFarlan Rowlands Insurance Brokers has established a culture that supports our team of more than 150 professionals so they can provide exceptional service to our clients. We value development and growth at the professional level and actively invest in our employees’ futures. We offer competitive commission-based compensation and many additional benefits to our employees.
Our industry is on the forefront of change and we have many career opportunities to offer as we grow.
If you consider yourself a relationship builder and a resourceful solution seeker with integrity, McFarlan Rowlands would like to hear from you.
As a Commercial Account Executive, you’d be joining a team of driven professionals who operate with a people-first attitude to ensure their clients are provided with insurance coverage that best suits their needs. You will be welcomed in to a team that values collaboration and support, and mentored by senior members willing to share their knowledge, strategies and experience. You will be teamed with a Commercial Account Manager providing support for in-house client servicing, data entry and other account management duties.
This position is responsible for prospecting, soliciting, quoting, and procuring new business & renewals on an account basis. We are looking for a highly motivated Commercial Lines Account Executive who is eager to attract new Commercial Lines prospects and generate sales.
• Cultivate new leads and sales opportunities, present proposals for insurance solutions, negotiate with potential clients, and close sales to achieve targets
• Maintain knowledge about our broad range of insurance products, procedures, and services
• Evaluate client needs and provide risk management and insurance advice in the interest of the client
• Build lasting relationships with clients throughout the communities we serve
• Develop effective “out of the box” sales strategies to secure and maintain business
• Manage and develop client relationships and policies. Respond to client inquiries, requests, and claims as needed and document all relevant communications
• Sales experience preferred. We are willing to train for job-specific skills and licensing
• Assertive, competitive, resilient and driven
• Strong organizational and time management skills
We offer competitive compensation and corporate benefits including ongoing professional development support, in-house seminars to satisfy RIBO requirements, a fitness credit, your birthday off, staff social days, and a paid day off to volunteer for a community service of your choice.
If you are ready to take a step forward in your career, please forward your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
McFarlan Rowlands Insurance Brokers offers a complete line of commercial, personal lines, life, disability, employee benefit plans and risk management services through our network of sixteen offices across Southwestern Ontario. We are able to offer a broad product portfolio and insist upon complete independence from the insurance companies we represent so that we can provide our clients with the best coverage at the most competitive prices and benefits that are unavailable to other brokerages. We are dedicated to ensuring our professionals are on the leading edge of changes in the insurance industry. Our employees are committed to providing outstanding products and unsurpassed service that, together, deliver premium value to our clients.