McFarlan Rowlands Insurance Brokers offers a complete line of commercial, personal lines, life, disability, employee benefit plans and risk management services through our network of sixteen offices across Southwestern Ontario. We are able to offer a broad product portfolio and insist upon complete independence from the insurance companies we represent so we can provide our clients with the best coverage at the most competitive prices and benefits that are unavailable to other brokerages. Our employees are committed to providing outstanding products and unsurpassed service that, together, deliver premium value to our clients.
We offer a welcoming work environment, competitive compensation and group benefits package, matching in our Group RRSP, in-house seminars to satisfy RIBO requirements, a fitness credit, your birthday off, and a day off for community service of your choice.
The Commercial Account Manager will provide prompt, accurate and courteous service to insureds, producers and insurance companies related to their accounts. This position will hold complete responsibility for the policy and claims of assigned commercial clients.
- Provide service to assigned clients on renewal and throughout the policy period; handle questions and general inquiries.
- Responsible for all incoming mail regarding assigned clients.
- Responsible for the quality and timeliness of all policy documentation processing; renewal processing to include coverage review recommendations, explanations of new or changed coverage, preparation of presentations, renewal documents and invoices for delivery by producer.
- Responsible for requesting policy changes from insurance companies, ensuring all required coverages are placed and bound.
- Monitor renewals and issue binders as required.
- Record and process various claims transactions and receive signatures on applications.
- Keep all policy coverage/vehicle schedules, etc. up to date and available for reference by Producer or Marketing Department.
- Responsible for accounts receivable associated with assigned clients, adhering to corporate accounts receivable procedures.
- Ensure all abeyance items are completed through the use of abeyance or suspense systems.
- Provide backup for other Commercial Brokers as required.
- Adhere to all system procedures and insurance company regulations.
- Assist with special projects at management request.
- RIBO license required
- Minimum 1 year Commercial Lines experience
- Knowledge on Commercial coverages, wordings and products
- Excellent customer service skills; good written and oral communication skills; organized; attention to detail; ability to prioritize; team player; accuracy in recording details
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment
- Working knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications; SigXP is an asset
HOW TO APPLY:
Please forward your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your interest in this challenging opportunity.