McFarlan Rowlands Insurance Brokers offers a complete line of commercial, personal lines, life, disability, employee benefit plans and risk management services through our network of twenty offices across Southwestern Ontario. We are able to offer a broad product portfolio and insist upon complete independence from the insurance companies we represent so that we can provide our clients with the best coverage at the most competitive prices and benefits that are unavailable to other brokerages. Our employees are committed to providing outstanding products and unsurpassed service that, together, deliver premium value to our clients.
We offer a welcoming work environment, competitive compensation and group benefits package, matching in our Group RRSP, in-house seminars to satisfy RIBO requirements, a fitness credit, your birthday off, and a day off for community service of your choice.
Responsible for contributing, connecting and facilitating both internal and external communications projects, execute plans, develop relevant and impactful content and maintain overall marketing strategy and materials.
- Assist Communications Team in developing and implementing a communications strategy designed to further company objectives.
- Deploy social media strategy, coordinate posts and engage with followers (Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter).
- Crafting unique content to share in our blog space and on our website.
- Write and edit content for client communications deployed through our marketing automation platform.
- Write/edit marketing materials; including but not limited to website, brochures, social media, press releases and print advertising.
- Assist Communications Manager with marketing and communications activities.
- Assist with planning, and attend company events and activities, as required.
- Assist with maintaining intranet website content.
- Coordinate and liaise with 3rd party vendors, as required.
- Other duties and special projects, as required.
Education, Experience, Skills Required:
- High School Diploma
- Post-Secondary Degree or Diploma in Communications, Public Relations or Marketing an asset
- Professional experience with social media
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign and Photoshop)
- Minimum 1 year experience in a Marketing/Communications role
- Excellent collaboration, analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal); strong grammar and editing skills
McFarlan Rowlands is an equal opportunity employer. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and team members.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please forward your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com. Thank you for your interest in this challenging opportunity.