McFarlan Rowlands Insurance Brokers offers a complete line of commercial, personal lines, life, disability, employee benefit plans and risk management services through our network of fifteen offices across Southwestern Ontario. We are able to offer a broad product portfolio and insist upon complete independence from the insurance companies we represent so that we can provide our clients with the best coverage at the most competitive prices and benefits that are unavailable to other brokerages. Our employees are committed to providing outstanding products and unsurpassed service that, together, deliver premium value to our clients.
We offer a welcoming work environment, competitive compensation and group benefits package, matching in our Group RRSP, in-house seminars to satisfy RIBO requirements, a fitness credit, your birthday off, and a day off for community service of your choice.
Responsible for preparing renewals, data entry and back end processing for all Commercial Account Executives in the Small Business Department.
- Renewal processing
- Processing Certificates of Insurance (COI)
- Endorsement processing- prepare documents and invoices for delivery to insureds
- Creation and updating of schedules
- Follow proper procedure checklists accurately on a daily basis
- Adhere to all system procedures and insurance company regulations.
- Assist with special projects at management request.
- High School Diploma
- RIBO license an asset
- Minimum one year office experience
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Well organized; attention to detail; an ability to prioritize
- Basic computer knowledge
McFarlan Rowlands is an equal opportunity employer. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and team members.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please forward your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your interest in this challenging opportunity.