This position reports directly to the COO. The purpose of this role is to lead, develop and implement a business plan that will ensure profitable growth of the DA Kurt Insurance Brokers a Division of McFarlan Rowlands Insurance Brokers. This role will also develop the strategic framework and plans to deliver an exceptional customer experience with an emphasis on Group Programs.
- Design and implement a three year business plan for DA Kurt Insurance Brokers, drawing on the expertise and established relationships within the company to understand emerging customer needs and how DA Kurt can deliver to those emerging needs.
- Increase profitability and volume of business through the establishment and marketing of customer value propositions that are fit for purpose in a divergent market.
- Manage and grow DA Kurt retail Personal Lines and Commercial Lines
- Define sales, service and quality expectations for DA Kurt
- Build and develop a highly effective sales culture
- Lead and mentor the DA Kurt team to ensure effective delivery of the sales and service proposition
- Oversee and ensure the effectiveness of service delivery, including all risk and control requirements.
- Mentor and lead a high performing sales team as well as establish measurable sales targets
- Provide guidance to the DA Kurt office, including people management and maintaining appropriate level of skills, training and experience to enable the team to meet the objectives of the business.
- Provide executive with monthly and quarterly updates on growth and profitability.
An Emphasis on Group Programs…
- Establish, nurture, and sustain new Groups
- Build on existing Groups relationships
- Address group sponsor concerns
- Deliver marketing campaigns to establish new groups as well as grow current groups
- 10 + years of industry experience with depth of knowledge and understanding of GI business and related operating model
- Experience in financial management and operational optimization
- Relationship management experience in the broker environment
- Knowledge of Regulatory aspects and governance framework
- Customer experience focus/service and strong decision making abilities
- Proven ability to drive revenue and build a highly effective sales culture
- Experience in developing and delivering quality standards, SLAs and service contracts.
- Strong oral and written communication skills; excellent negotiation and influencing skills. Presentation skills are required to convey complex ideas, develop contact centre strategies, framework and vision
If you are interested in joining our team of professionals, please submit your resume along with a cover letter to: email@example.com