All across Southwestern Ontario, McFarlan Rowlands Insurance Brokers has established a culture that supports our team of more than 150 professionals so they can provide exceptional service to our clients. We value development and growth at the professional level and actively invest in our employees’ futures. We offer competitive compensation and many additional benefits to our employees.
D.A. Kurt Insurance Brokers, a division of McFarlan Rowlands, is looking to expand the Kitchener office, located in the heart of Belmont Village. We are a rapidly growing company and a leading specialist in group insurance throughout Ontario.
The successful candidate will be a service oriented individual who has the ability to effectively promote and retain customer loyalty through product knowledge, professionalism, and relationship building. Focus will be directed towards retention by presenting and implementing viable options for client insurance needs, in order to achieve retention targets.
- Review renewals and provide coverage recommendations and options to existing clients to achieve retention targets.
- Ensure accuracy of existing portfolio: contact information, risk details, pricing etc.
- Keep current on industry changes, underwriting rules, and company procedures.
- Maintain knowledge about our broad range of insurance products and services.
- Provide quick response to client inquiries and document all relevant communications.
- 2 to 3 years of personal lines insurance experience.
- Current RIBO license.
- Experience with Aviva products and underwriting.
- Strong communication, documentation and time management skills.
- Possession of, or working towards, an industry designation.
- Previous experience working in a call centre environment.
- Experience with Keal/SigXP and company portals.
We offer competitive compensation, including salary plus a commission package. Corporate benefits including ongoing professional development support, in-house seminars to satisfy RIBO requirements, a fitness credit, and paid days off to celebrate your birthday or volunteer for a community service that is important to you.
If you are ready to take a step forward in your career, please forward your resume and cover letter to email@example.com