McFarlan Rowlands Insurance Brokers offers a complete line of commercial, personal lines, life, disability, employee benefit plans and risk management services through our network of fifteen offices across Southwestern Ontario. We are able to offer a broad product portfolio and insist upon complete independence from the insurance companies we represent so that we can provide our clients with the best coverage at the most competitive prices and benefits that are unavailable to other brokerages. Our employees are committed to providing outstanding products and unsurpassed service that, together, deliver premium value to our clients.
We offer a welcoming work environment, competitive compensation and group benefits package, matching in our Group RRSP, in-house seminars to satisfy RIBO requirements, a fitness credit, your birthday off, and a day off for community service of your choice.
Responsible for the overall daily management of the Group Operations team; provide on-going support and guidance to Brokers to ensure operational success.
- Provide advice, guidance and mentor all employees within the Group Operations division.
- Liase with other Managers and Directors to resolve issues affecting quality and efficiency; make recommendations on workflow developments.
- Responsible for keeping branch employees apprised of new systems, processes, procedures, and regulations on an ongoing basis.
- Tracking employee time and attendance to ensure proper branch/department coverage.
- Address employee concerns, in conjunction with HR.
- Conduct performance reviews for staff; communicate wage increases and bonuses to staff.
- Responsible for dealing with elevated customer complaints and resolving grievances; help support member experience.
- Collaborate with other divisions to identify processes and best practices; participate in Task Force initiatives and overall strategic planning for the division.
- Assist with auditing and ensure overall compliance with internal procedures, in conjunction with Training and Quality Assurance team.
- Monitor and report service standards.
- Involvement in budgeting, reviewing and monitoring financials at the branch level to achieve targets.
- Encourage new business sales, customer retention and community involvement.
- Other duties and special projects, as required.
- Post-Secondary or Equivalent Industry Designations preferred
- RIBO Licensed
- Minimum 5 years licensed, with supervisory/management experience
- Previous experience in Brokerage and/or Call Centre environment
- Knowledge of Personal Lines coverages, wordings and products
- Excellent customer service; good written and oral communication skills
- Well organized, attention to detail and ability to prioritize
McFarlan Rowlands is an equal opportunity employer. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and team members.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please forward your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com. Thank you for your interest in this challenging opportunity.