All across Southwestern Ontario, McFarlan Rowlands Insurance Brokers has established a culture that supports our team of more than 150 professionals so they can provide exceptional service to our clients. We value development and growth at the professional level and actively invest in our employees’ futures. We offer competitive commission-based compensation and many additional benefits to our employees.
We are seeking an experienced Broker to join our Personal Insurance Team in Dorchester Ontario. This is a client service broker position in our group department, and involves servicing business exclusively for Aviva. You’ll join a team of supportive professionals and utilize your strong communication skills to provide exceptional customer service.
• Provide prompt courteous service for an assigned book of business
• Effectively resolve client concerns and complaints while ensuring excellent customer service standards
• Manage the quality and timeliness of all policy documentation
• Must have a current RIBO license
• A minimum of two years Personal Lines insurance experience
• Ability to effectively handle a large volume of business
• Professional, enthusiastic, and personable with an excellent telephone manner
• Strong communication skills
• Self-motivated and well-organized
• Ongoing commitment to continually grow and learn in your profession
We offer competitive salary plus new business commission, and a comprehensive benefits package with added perks such Group RRSP matching, your birthday off, and staff discount.
If you are interested in joining our team of professionals, please submit your resume along with a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org