McFarlan Rowlands Insurance Brokers offers a complete line of commercial, personal lines, life, disability, employee benefit plans and risk management services through our network of sixteen offices across Southwestern Ontario. We are able to offer a broad product portfolio and insist upon complete independence from the insurance companies we represent so that we can provide our clients with the best coverage at the most competitive prices and benefits that are unavailable to other brokerages. Our employees are committed to providing outstanding products and unsurpassed service that, together, deliver premium value to our clients.
We offer a welcoming work environment, competitive compensation and group benefits package, matching in our Group RRSP, in-house seminars to satisfy RIBO requirements, a fitness credit, your birthday off, and a day off for community service of your choice.
Responsible for the policy and claims service of assigned section of personal lines clients. Ensure prompt, accurate, courteous service to insureds, sales representatives and insurance companies regarding those accounts.
- Reviewing daily download reports to identify which policies require quoting
- Communicating with individual Personal Lines Account Managers with options available
- Detailed documentation of customer files
- Assisting brokers with account re-writes
- Provide backup to other departments as required
- Adhere to all system procedures and insurance company regulations
- Assist with special projects at management request
- High School Diploma
- RIBO license an asset
- Minimum one year office experience
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Well organized; attention to detail; an ability to prioritize
- Basic computer knowledge
HOW TO APPLY:
Please forward your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com. Thank you for your interest in this challenging opportunity.