McFarlan Rowlands Insurance Brokers offers a complete line of commercial, personal lines, life, disability, employee benefit plans and risk management services through our network of fifteen offices across Southwestern Ontario. We are able to offer a broad product portfolio and insist upon complete independence from the insurance companies we represent so that we can provide our clients with the best coverage at the most competitive prices and benefits that are unavailable to other brokerages. Our employees are committed to providing outstanding products and unsurpassed service that, together, deliver premium value to our clients.
We offer a welcoming work environment, competitive compensation and group benefits package, matching in our Group RRSP, in-house seminars to satisfy RIBO requirements, a fitness credit, your birthday off, and a day off for community service of your choice.
Primary function of this position is to operate with a people-first attitude to ensure clients are provided with insurance coverage that best suits their needs.
- Employ problem solving tactics to negotiate acceptable renewal terms
- Evaluate client needs and provide sound insurance advice
- Build loyalty through effective management of renewal reviews and policy rewrites
- Identify and promote value-adding products and services
- Work collaboratively with our Customer Care Centre to reach retention targets
- Provide backup to Business Development, producing new business insurance quotes
- Keep current on industry changes, underwriting rules, and company procedures
- Maintain knowledge about our broad range of insurance products and services
- Respond to client inquiries and document all relevant communications
- Perform special projects at management request
- 2 to 3 years of personal lines insurance experience
- Current RIBO license
- Excellent customer service skills; good written and oral communication skills; organized; attention to detail; team player
- The following qualities will be considered assets:
- Possession of, or working towards, an industry designation
- Previous experience working in a call center environment
- Keal/SigXP & multiple company portals
McFarlan Rowlands is an equal opportunity employer. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and team members.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please forward your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com. Thank you for your interest in this challenging opportunity.