McFarlan Rowlands Insurance Brokers offers a complete line of commercial, personal lines, life, disability, employee benefit plans and risk management services through our network of sixteen offices across Southwestern Ontario. We are able to offer a broad product portfolio and insist upon complete independence from the insurance companies we represent so that we can provide our clients with the best coverage at the most competitive prices and benefits that are unavailable to other brokerages. Our employees are committed to providing outstanding products and unsurpassed service that, together, deliver premium value to our clients.
We offer a welcoming work environment, competitive compensation and group benefits package, matching in our Group RRSP, in-house seminars to satisfy RIBO requirements, a fitness credit, your birthday off, and a day off for community service of your choice.
Primary function of this position is to provide quality administrative support and work collaboratively with in-house underwriters and personal lines brokers in various branches of McFarlan Rowlands, including DA Kurt.
- Provide administrative support using company portals
- Keep current on company new business procedures
- Assist in following up with Account Managers where additional information is needed
- Assist in preparation/review of documentation to ensure compliance for company audits
- Perform data processing and filing functions as required
- Assist with communicating underwriting changes internally
- Perform special projects at management request
- Other office administrative tasks as needed
- Minimum 1 year personal lines insurance experience
- Ability to become proficient on multiple insurance company platforms
- Strong customer service skills; good written and oral communication skills; organized; attention to detail; team player
- Working knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications
- RIBO license will be considered an asset
HOW TO APPLY: Please forward your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com.Thank you for your interest in this challenging opportunity.