- Click the Tools menu or the Gear button. If you don’t see either, press Alt.
- Click Internet options.
- Click the Privacy tab.
- Click the Advanced button.
- Click Block for First-party Cookies and Third-party Cookies.
- Click the Always allow session cookies box.
- Click OK to save your changes.
- Click the menu button and choose Option/Preferences
- Select the Privacy & Security panel and go to the History section.
- In the drop-down menu next to Firefox will choose “Use custom settings for history”.
- Check mark Accept cookies from sites:
- Accept cookies from websites to enable cookies, and uncheck it to disable them.
- At the top right, click More >Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced
- Under “Privacy and security,” click Content settings.
- Click Cookies.
- From here, you can:
- Turn on cookies: Next to “Blocked,” turn on the switch.
- Turn off cookies: Turn off Allow sites to save and read cookie data.
Safari (Apple Devices):
- Click on “Preferences”
- Click on “Privacy”
- Click on “Block Cookies”
On Ipad, Iphone, or IPod
- Go to “Settings”
- Go to “Safari”
- Under “Privacy and Security”, click “Block All Cookies”
Should you require further assistance, please contact:
Heather Gimson, Account Manager
1-888-734-8888 ext. 1455