File a claim 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
McFarlan Rowlands understands that being involved in an auto accident can be a difficult experience. To file a claim, call McFarlan Rowlands or visit your local branch.
Call us at:
Report Auto Accident Online:
Involved in an auto accident?
- Stay calm
- Do NOT assume responsibility
- Do NOT argue with other drivers
- Do NOT sign anything
- Do NOT let tow truck operators pressure you into immediate payment
Helpful tips on what to do if you’re involved in an auto accident:
Check to confirm that you and everyone involved are safe. If there are injuries or significant damage to the vehicles or property, call the police.
Gather and record/photograph details of the accident including:
- The details of the other driver(s) involved – name, phone number, vehicle information and insurance information
- Damages to all vehicles involved
- Position of vehicles after the collision occurred
- Location, time and weather/road conditions
- Details and contact information of any witnesses, passengers and police including collision report numbers
Download our fillable Accident Report Card: Accident Report Card
Avoid assuming responsibility, arguing or signing anything at the scene of the accident, including agreements with tow truck operators.
What to do After Accident One Pager – MCFR Fillable (January 2023 updates)
Report the accident to your broker as soon as possible.
New! You can now report your auto accident online.
We know insurance claims can be overwhelming! Have questions?
We understand! Our dedicated Claims Team is here to help assist you in finding the answers you are looking for and walk you through the process.
Click here to visit our FAQ page.