Become a Group Program sponsor!
Whether you’re a business owner, board member, association or nonprofit, McFarlan Rowlands provides customizable insurance packages to bring additional value to your organization.
No cost or administration, with easy onboarding.
We are here to help your team succeed. With a sponsored insurance program, Members of McFarlan Rowlands Group Insurance benefit from:
- Discounted rates on personal insurance from 5% to 20%
- Unique coverage options, only available in group programs
- Report auto accidents online and over the phone 24/7 with our claims response service.
- In-house Claims Adjusters to help guide you through the process
- A 24/7 claims response service
- Dedicated Member Services Account Manager for all service needs
- On demand access to MyMcFarlan to expedite claims submissions, review policy documents, and download pink slips.
Gain access to our entire suite of insurance coverage:
Benefits to Your Organization
- Group programs aim to support your employee, volunteer or member recruitment and retention efforts
- Funding for sponsorships, employee events and financial support for your local community efforts
- Employee lunch & learn and risk management services are available
- Access to additional lines of service including employer/employee benefit plans, life, health, dental & disability. Travel insurance and standalone group RRSP’s are additional options
- Dedicated Relationship Manager provided, as your program key point of contact
- A customized landing page can be developed for your group, with easy access to obtain a quote
Ready to sponsor your group?
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a minimum number of members required?
What is the cost associated with setting up a program?
Nothing! It’s completely free to set up a group program with us.
I have members located in many places. Is there a limit to the areas you can service?
We can fully customize programs across the entire province of Ontario.
Is there anything required by our group administratively?
No! We take care of all administration for set up.
Meet Our Relationship Manager
Sarah Heiser, CIP, CRM
Director of Group Operations