Have you started your own small business? Congratulations!
There is so much unknown when it comes to what you need to protect in the case of an unforeseen loss. Let us take that stress off your plate, while you continue doing what you do best.
In our experience, there are a few questions every business owner wonders somewhere down the line. How much should I be paying for insurance? How much coverage should I carry? What kind of insurance does my small business need?
Let us help you take the burden of these worries off your mind! With our consultative approach, our Insurance Specialists will be sure to answer all of your questions.
We’ve outlined a few details below, but feel free to reach out to us, so you can speak to a Broker who will be sure to answer all of your questions.
· How much insurance should a small business carry? It depends on the operation and assets. An insurance broker can help establish what the owner needs. These needs can and will change so your broker can amend your policy as much as needed to change as your business changes
· How to choose a business insurance broker? Trust – you have to trust the broker as you are asking them to protect your livelihood
Types of insurance coverages:
- What is general liability insurance? Liability insurance is coverage that responds should you be responsible for a loss
- What is commercial liability insurance? Commercial General Liability coverage is liability protection should your business be responsible for a loss
- What does general liability insurance not cover? It does not cover professional liability and property coverage
- What is commercial insurance and its different types? Commercial insurance is insurance to cover the business’s daily operation. You can purchase a package to include property, building and additional types of liability coverage
- Do I need liability insurance for ecommerce store? Yes!
You’re in good hands.
With over 100 years in the industry, we have the experience and resources necessary to offer our clients the best coverage at the most competitive prices. At McFarlan Rowlands, our brokers make protecting your business our business. Speak with us today and see what we can do for your business.